Monday, August 3, 2009

“TO BE USED”

“TO BE USED” (9-1-08)

Completely, Lord take me.
Use me beyond anything I know.
Change my lack of want into an
Overflowing spring of desire to
know and serve you more.

To be used of you would be the greatest, (chorus)
To be used of you would be a privelige.
I can’t believe you would choose me; but,
I guess, when you have not chosen the weak
to confound the wise.

There are people, who are hurting.
There are people, like I once was,
who need a light. Christ in us, is that
Light.
(Chorus)

Oh, if we would only see, only see their need. (Bridge)
If we would only hear their cries in the darkness;
We could give a helping hand and build a bridge
That crosses the great divide.

Being used of you Lord is the greatest.
Having you work in my life is such a privilege.
I still can’t believe, that you would choose me; but,
I guess, when you have not chosen the weak
To confound the wise.


Lord, I am weak, but you are so strong.

Lord, I am poor, but you are so rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment