Monday, August 3, 2009

“Something Beautiful”

“Something Beautiful” (11-11-08)



There is a time for everything, and this is not it.
There is a time for shaping and molding the mess
in my life to be something beautiful. I can’t do it,
on my own. I need a Savior whose love can be shown.

(chorus) Something beautiful can start, Lord when you enter my life,
when you change this grime into sublime. There’s a peace that
you offer of your grace you did proffer. It’s what I need, it’s
what I crave, it is you. It is you.


Okay, now what? Where do I begin, Where do I go from here?
I know I just need to trust you, and take you at your word. I
know your always faithful to your word. Give me strength,
give me wisdom to follow your will.


(Chorus2) Something beautiful started, Lord when you entered my life,
when you changed this grime into sublime. There’s a peace
that you offer of your grace you did proffer. It’s what I needed,
it’s what I craved. It is you. It is you.


(bridge) Where life takes me I don’t know, but I
know your guiding hand will lead me
through it all. With your hand, you’ll lead me
and with your right hand, you’ll hold me.

(repeat chorus2 2xs)

No comments:

Post a Comment